What makes you different from other pest control services?
We are a Family owned business and our customers are our bread and butter. If you’re not happy, neither are we. Much of our business is referred by present and past customers. We are proud of this fact. We will do whatever it takes to ensure that you will want to refer us as well. It's just that simple. We treat you like family.
Are you insured?
Yes, we are fully insured.
How long are your service visits?
On average, most initial general and rodent treatments take an hour or less, Termite treatments are usually completed within 3 to 8 hours for the average house. However, times can vary according to the size of the property being treated and the degree of difficulty to treat it. At Regal Exterminators, we take as much time as needed for a proper pest treatment.
Is treatment harmful to pets?
Usually the treatment itself is not harmful to Pets; however, pets & humans should be removed from the area before any treatment is performed. Safety is a priority for everyone involved. There are different treatments for different pests. If the label of a product that we use instructs that humans or pets be out of the area while treatment is performed, we always follow the label's instructions. This not only makes good sense, in New York, it is the law.
What is your standard service contract? Do you offer any guarantees?
Our contracts are based on the type of service.
What are your rates?
Our rates are very competitive. We know that price is important. We believe we will save you money, without sacrificing quality.
What are your qualifications? Have you been professionally trained or certified?
We are licensed and certified by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation. Training is ongoing regularly.
Do you offer a service maintenance agreement?
Yes, speak to one of our representatives for more information.
Termite Certification Inspection
Will I have to be there during the inspection?
No, but we would like you to be present if you can be. However, we can do the inspection and call you with the results. We do need access inside the structure to be inspected.
Termite Inspection & Control
What is your standard service contract?
We provide a 1 year service contract on all homes that we treat. After 1 year, you have the option to renew annually for a nominal fee.
If I have a termite problem after you provide treatment, will you come back?
In the unlikely event that termites reappear, we will return right away!
Is our termite treatment harmful to pets?
What should I know about the termite swarming process?
- A "swarm" is a dispersal flight of winged termites to mate and begin new termite colonies
- Subterranean termites usually swarm in the spring on warm, sunny days following rain
- Subterranean termite swarms typically occur between mid-morning and mid-afternoon and may last several hours
- Termites swarming indoors will attempt to get outdoors by flying toward light near windows and doors or toward lights that are on inside the room
- Swarmers shed their wings after flight, as they will never fly again
- After termites shed their wings, the termites mate and seek out areas to begin new termite colonies
- Wood in contact with the soil is a suitable site for subterranean termite colonies
- A swarm of subterranean termites will not re-infest the structure or its contents when the swarm occurs inside
- A recent termite treatment may not prevent swarming within the first three months following treatment
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Cash, Money Orders, Checks, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.